Saturday, May 3, 2008

Geeky

1. Want to come see my HARD DRIVE? I promise it isn't 3.5 inches and it ain't floppy.

2. You make my software turn to hardware!

3. Your graphics are so beautiful that they rival Doom 3.

4. You look like my World of Warcraft character. Want to go back to my place and do some Player vs. Player?

5. Honey, you're hotter than a CPU without a cooler.

6. Girl, I'd like to read your contents.

7. Could you include("me") in your bedroom tonight?

8. Great configuration, girl. Would you let me to your control panel?

9. You have great hardware, but to make it work properly, I have to install my software, which has to be transfered from my USB stick. Can I stick it to you so we can begin with the installation proccess?

10. Hi, I'm a PHP developer. I've just made get_current_user() check and it seems that you're single.

11. Hi, I'm a geek and I like to play FPS. Can I play FPS with you? (Where FPS stands for First Person Sex)

12. Would you, please, strip your tags for me?

13. What do you say we go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply.

14. Hello, can I do exec("my_usb_stick") on your server?

15. I admit, I'm kind of a geek by day… But a sex machine by night!

No comments: